Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario Contraseña: Recordarme

Sobre la desorganización del WC2011...
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
  • Página:

TEMA: Sobre la desorganización del WC2011...

Sobre la desorganización del WC2011... 04 Feb 2011 15:30 #191

• Enlace WFTF
  • ( Usuario )
  • Temas: 66
Hi All,

Buenas!

HE recibido esto del Secretario de la Asociación Inglesa EFTA). Algunos ya lo tendrán, pero para los demás...

Hope all is well.

This situation is less than satisfactory.

1) We have had no paperwork allowing entry for 12 ft-lb rifles from England, Scotland or Wales. We cannot get a European Firearms Pass. Rifles under 12ft-lb require no documentation in the UK at all. We must have confirmation that we are allowed in without an EFP. This has been requested.

2) We know of private emails offering hotel details, however there is a restriction on 8 to enter? So are there only 8 Italians booked into the Italian Only Hotel ? Why is there an Italy only hotel?

3) We cannot book in 8 shooters 6 months in advance if we have no paperwork for them to enter the country. It is also unreasonable to expect names now, and allow just one month before their place is used by others! Shooters need to make arrangements with work and family.

4) the WFTF rules allow teams of up to 8 for both PCP and Springer. WFTF rules cannot be overridden. It is possible there will not be a team of 8 from the UK, however this is not the choice of the Italian Field Target to make. Also, if you have one team of 8 for PCP and one team of even 5 for Springer, there are not enough places either. Johan confirmed NGB's are allowed 8 Springer and 8 pcp team shooters in Hungary.

5) Hungary saw only 160 shooters. 8 x 28 NGB's is not a realistic expectation. Why not ask for expected numbers?

6) The EFTA can confirm, if they receive the entry paperwork for rifles, that they will send 8 team shooters, plus possibly more spring team shooters. There will be non team shooters as well in addition.

Please use the official WFTF mailing list for communication. I do not wish to see emails from non-officials posted on my forum that I have not been able to respond to.

We would like to register on the World Forum, but it is in Italian, so is difficult to understand.

Please refer to the WFTF constitution.... efta.org.uk/wftfconst.html

I realise this is a lot of organisation, but because of the private emails, we already have shooters booking work, flights and hotels, and they have no idea if they are in any team or even if they will be allowed in the country!

Kind regards,

Robert Farnworth
EFTA Secretary

Saludos

La respuesta del Organizador (Field Target Italia) 06 Feb 2011 18:06 #193

• Enlace WFTF
  • ( Usuario )
  • Temas: 66
Buenas!

La respuesta de FTI:

Hi all

Not too bad from this side, thank you, hope the same for all of you!

We are very sorry about the situation that seems to generate apprehension, then we try to better explain what we are doing to solve all problems.

In Italy law require gun license. The solution is a temporary import authorization for each shooter. In order to have this authorization the Police require the name of each shooter. If it is not possible in these days to have the names we can wait, as we are waiting for the names of shooter of other country with the same problem of UK. Then all of you can come in Italy, and there will be the document for each shooters when we will know the name of each shooters.

I know the existence of a so called “Italian Only Hotel” from you and from your e-mail. Well, the contest area is a holiday area and so I do not know exactly how many Italians are booked in the hotels around Velo d’Astico at the end of august/beginning of September, but I can assure you that, as for all other RGB, until 11 of march only 8 (eight) Italian shooters have the possibility to register to 2011 FT WORLDS.

Well, the paperwork problem is already described in point 1); we understand that a lot of people would like to manage in order to combine 2011 WORLDS, holidays, family needs and work, but this is a common problem of many people in many country.

4), 5) It’s reasonable to expect less than 8 shooters for a lot of RGB. This means that may places will be available to complete large teams for many country.

We started to give the same possibility to all RGB; it is a criterion, many other should have been adopted and probably most of them better than this one. I think, seeing the registration coming in these first hours, that within two weeks we could have an idea, with reasonable approximation, about the available places.

6) see point 1)

About the e-mail official list, we sent the message to the list we had, starting from this e-mail we use the address list of your e-mail, hoping is enough.

About our forum the 2011 WORDS forum area is in English, or better, in the English language we are able to speak. I suppose that our English is heavily improvable. Please, be patient, we do the best we can to be correctly understood.

About the WFTF constitution, we did not find on it anything explain the above is not correct.

Starting from a positive point of view the solutions of the problems is easier to find!

Best regards

Alessandro, Nick

Saludos
  • Página:
Página generada en 1.53 segundos