Reglamento base común?...
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado

TEMA: Reglamento base común?...

Reglamento base común?... 19 Nov 2010 15:53 #96

• Enlace WFTF
  • ( Usuario )
  • Temas: 66
Buenas!

Lo primero es lo primero: quiero pedir perdón por el retraso en crear este hilo. Demasiado trabajo y un cierto desánimo me han hecho cuesta arriba lo que debería ser un simple corta y pega. Afortunadamente, una voz anónima me ha recordado que una cosa son los deseos y la otra las obligaciones. Allá va.

Johan Jansen, Presidente de la WFTF durante los dos próximos años, envió una circular agradeciendo a la organización del Campeonato del Mundo de FT sus esfuerzos, y felicitándolos por el éxito conseguido. Asímismo, desea lo mejor para la organización del Mundial de 2011, a cargo del RGB Field Target Italia. Dicha competición se desarrollará entre los días 2 y 4 de septiembre de 2011, cerca de Vicenza.

En un tercer párrafo comenta que, hablando con otros presidentes, ha detectado una corriente que desea que la WFTF se dote de unas normas de competición de mayor extensión, de tal manera que los concurrentes tengan más claro, durante la fase de preparación, qué normas son de aplicación, y que éstas no cambien en función de la Entidad organizadora. Veréis que se comenta partir de la normativa de la BFTA; os la adjunto como referencia.

Otra cosa: para facilitar el seguimiento, creo conveniente que los comentarios que surjan están en hilo aparte. Solicito la colaboración de la adminstración del foro para ello.

Sin más, la lluvia de correos. Los dejo tal como llegan, con su orden y concierto y en idioma original. Espero que todos tengamos el inglés fresquito...

Saludos
Adjuntos:

Johan Jansen - WFTF President - 09/11/2010 12:26 19 Nov 2010 15:55 #97

• Enlace WFTF
  • ( Usuario )
Fellow RGB’s,

The 2010 World FT Championships in Hungary have come and gone. Our heartiest congratulations go to Dr László Békési and his team for a very well organised event that was hosted in pleasant surroundings. Congratulations also to Team England, Jose Redondo and all medal winners at this year’s Worlds. We missed the pleasant group from Malta, and also a representative team from the USA at this year’s event.

The 2011 World FT Championships will be hosted near Vicenza, Italy from the 2nd to the 4th of September. We wish Alessandro Signorini (the new WFTF Vice President), Nicola Paggiaro and their team all the best for next year’s event. We look forward to joining you there.

With regards to our WFTF Core Rules: During the event in Hungary I discussed this matter with chairpersons of RGB’s who attended, and most of them favour a comprehensive set of WFTF Rules that leave no uncertainty as to what visiting competitors may expect at any Worlds event. Kindly apply your minds to this matter and discuss it with your associations/clubs. I will be contacting you soon to review/replace our current WFTF Core Rules.

Another point that was raised during our visit to Hungary, was the limited number of medals prescribed per class (other than the 10 in open class). The proposals were that we should consider three medals per class instead of the current one per class. The WFTF Constitution would need to be changed in this regard, should the majority of our RGB’s support this proposal.

We hope that everyone who visited Hungary arrived home safely, and that those in the Northern hemisphere are prepared for the winter season.

Kind regards,

Johan Jansen
Chairman: SAFTAA
President: WFTF
Última Edición: 19 Nov 2010 15:58 Por Enlace WFTF.

Sergio Rita - Portugal - 10/11/2010 07:30 19 Nov 2010 15:57 #98

• Enlace WFTF
  • ( Usuario )
Hello Johan Jansen and Alessandro Signorini,

First I would like to give a warm welcome to Alessandro as our new WFTF Vice President and I would also like to take this opportunity to give a big thank you to Johan for evething made in the last year.

As the Portuguese RGB I am currently working to improve our rules. Since we do not have FT basic rules world wide I decided to take this opportunity the put under consideration to all RGBs our proposal to improve the WFTF core rules.

Our proposal is to build the WFTF CORE rules in two diferent phases:

1. In honor of those who invited the FT, our proposal is to use the BFTA rules as the WFTF core rules.
If all RGBs agree we this important first step, we will have a good base for our WFTF Rules to be built upon.

2. In the second phase all RGBs could present suggestions/proposals to the BFTA rules.

I believe this proposal will present fast, easy and reliable results.

Johan and Alessandro, if you need more information before putting this proposal under the RGBs consideration feel free to email me.

Kind Regards,

Sérgio Rita
RGB - PORTUGAL

Mario Severi - Bélgica - 10/11/2010 13:47 19 Nov 2010 15:59 #99

• Enlace WFTF
  • ( Usuario )
Hello all,

the Belgian FT Shooting Association also uses the BFTA rules so we can certainly find ourselves in the Portugese proposal.

Kind Regards,

Mario

Radek Januszewski - Polonia - 10/11/2010 08:45 19 Nov 2010 16:03 #100

• Enlace WFTF
  • ( Usuario )
Hi Johan,

Could You send me the newest BFTA rules?
I think that the others RGBs would be interested it too.

Best regards,

Radek

Johan Jansen - WFTF President - 10/11/2010 14:32 19 Nov 2010 16:05 #101

• Enlace WFTF
  • ( Usuario )
Fellow RGB’s,

As per Radek’s request below, we attach a copy of the BFTA’s 2010 Rules. This request follows Sergio’s proposal that these rules be used as the basis for a comprehensive new set of WFTF Rules.

Regards,

Johan Jansen
Chairman: SAFTAA
President: WFTF
Página generada en 0.64 segundos